Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) invited application for recruitment of the various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 02 April 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 18 March 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post
- Medical Officer- 18 Posts
- Food Safety Officer- 4 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon-8 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest-2 Posts
- Assistant Geologist-2 Posts
- Assistant Planning Officer-1 Post
- Statistical Officer-1 Post
- Extension Officer-6 Posts
- Junior Soil Conservation Officer-4 Posts
- Agri. Inspector -8 Posts
- Inspector of Legal Metrology & Consumer Protection- 4 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer (Electrical) -5 Posts
- Assistant Electrical Inspector-1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) -18 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil)-2 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer (Civil/Agri.)-4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Agri.)- 4 Posts
- Asst. Mechanical Engineer-1 Post
- Junior Engineer-2 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer-6 Posts
- Junior Engineer-7 Posts
- Sub Divisional Officer-3 Posts
- Junior Engineer-15 Posts
- Fishery Inspector-2 Posts
- Lecturer (Civil Engg.)-1 Post
- Astt. Lecturer (Electrical Engg.)-1 Post
- Demonstrator (Electrical)-1 Post
- Item Nos. 1(a),2,3,4,11(a),12(a),13(a)(c), 14(a)&16(a)- Rs. 15600-3910 GP5400
- Item Nos. 5&6-Rs.9300-34800 GP4600
- Item Nos. 8,11(b)(c)(d),12(b),13(b)(d), 14(b) &16(b)(c)- Rs. 9300-34800 GP4400
- Item Nos. 1(b),7,9,10&15- Rs. 5200-20200 GP2800
- Item No. 1 - MBBS/MS/MD and Degree in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Science/Vety. Science/Microbiology/ Master Degree in Chemistry/ Degree in Medicine
- Item No. 2: B.V.SC. & A.H/M.V.SC./G.B.VC/G.M.VC/G.V.SC or equivalent.
- Item No. 3: Second class Bachelor Degree in Natural Science
- Item No 4: Master degree in geology from any recognized university or M.Tech in applied geology or its equivalent.
- Item No.5: Master Degree in Economics/ Mathematics /Statistics & Commerce from a recognized university
- Item No.6: Post graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce.
- Item No.7: B.Sc.PGDS/M.Sc Sericulture/ B.Sc (Agriculture) PGDS
- Item No. 8: B.Sc(Agri), Agri. Engg, Horti. Sc & WC Engg. or Forestry
- Item No. 9: B.Sc (Agri)
- Item No. 10: Graduate in Science with Physics as one of the subjects or Degree in Engg.
- Item No. 11: (a) B.E/B.Tech
- Item No. 12: (a) B.E Agri Engg. or Civil Engg.
- Item No. 13: (a) Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a university/ board recognized by AICTE
- Item No. 14: (a) Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Item No. 15: (i) B.F. Sc
- Item No. 16: (a) B.Tech/B.E. (Civil Engineering)
- Age Limit- 21 years minimum and 30 years maximum
How to Apply
Candidates can apply Online through the Nagaland State Portal at https://nagaland.gov.in. The Online Application Form shall be available from 18 March 2015 till 02 April 2015.