The National Power Training Institute (NPTI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Private Secretary Grade III & Assistant (LDC) English/Hindi Typist. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 January 2014. The NPTI is a National Apex body in India for training and human resources development in the power sector with industry specific technical interface and is the only institution of its kind in India catering to the core power Sector and allied energy sector. It is an autonomous body under Ministry of Power, Government of India and caters to the training needs of the power industry in India and abroad.
Last date for receipt of application form: 30 January 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Private Secretary Grade III: 1 Post
- Assistant (LDC) English/Hindi Typist: 6 Posts
Total no. of Posts: 7 Posts
- Private Secretary Grade III: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 30 years.
- Assistant (LDC) English/Hindi Typist: The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 25 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Private Secretary Grade III: 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English Typing.
- Assistant (LDC) English/Hindi Typist: 10th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi.
General& OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.100/-(Rs. 50/- for SC/ST) in the form of Crossed Bank Draft drawn in favour of National Power Training Institute, payable at Faridabad.
- Private Secretary Grade III: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400
- Assistant (LDC) English/Hindi Typist: Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900
Selection will be made on the basis of marks secured in the written examination subject to the candidates qualifying in the shorthand and Typewriting Test at the prescribed speed and or interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Fill the application form, attach photo, attest signature and super scribe ‘Application for the Post applied for ____” on the envelope and send along with DD, self attested copies of relevant certificates and documents to the Director (Finance & Administration), National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad – 121003 (Haryana) before 30 January 2014.