NRCPB Job Notification: National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) has invited applications for the RA, SRF, JRF and other posts. Eligible persons can attend walk-in-Interview on 14 July 2020.
NRCPB Recruitment 2020 to fill in 09 vacant posts. Walk in for RA, SRF & Other Posts will be conducted on 14 July 2020 11:00 am. These posts are in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB), New Delhi on Temporary Basis.
Eligible candidates having M.Tech, Engineering Diploma, B.Sc, MD, MDS, MV.Sc, PhD, MS, NET, Post Graduate qualifications can attend the walk-in-interview for NRCPB Jobs 2020.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 14 July 2020 at 11:00 am
National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology (NRCPB) RA, SRF, JRF and other Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-III/Principal Project Associate: 01 Post
- SRF: 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant/Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: 01 Post
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- YP II: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–29 June 2020
Eligibility Criteria for RA, SRF, JRF and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Research Associate-III/Principal Project Associate: PhD Degree/MD/MS/MDS in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology or related subject or having 03 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MV.Sc/M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech. with atleast one (01) research paper in SCI (Science Citation Indexed) journal.
- SRF: Masters in Molecular Biology Biotechnology or related field with 04 years/05 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with 03 years Bachelor’s degree should have NET qualifications and 02 years of research experience.
- Laboratory Assistant/Project Assistant: B.Sc./03 years diploma in Engineering and Technology.
- Scientific Admin Assistant/Field Worker: Graduate in any discipline.
- Research Associate: PhD Degree in Bio informatics/Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Genetics/allied sciences.
- YP II: Post Graduate or Graduate degree holders in engineering/technology/veterinary science.
- Junior Research Fellow: Master’s degree in Plant Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life science/Bio informatics/Basic Biological science/Agriculture or Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc/03 years diploma in Engineering and Technology.
- Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Notification Download Here 1
Official Notification Download Here 2
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible persons can attend walk-in-interview on 14 July 2020. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview bring original certificates and four copies of Resume along with four photocopies of self attested documents of all academic qualifications and experience with 4 passport size photographs. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) would be given for the appearance in interview.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles