National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) Chhattisgarh invited applications for the recruitment to 34 Lab Technician and other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 March 2016 (5.30 PM).
Advertisement no: NHM/HR/709
Last Date of Application: 30 March 2016
NRHM Vacancy Details:
- CPM – 01 Post
- Block Account Officer – 01 Post
- A.N.M (RBSK) – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – 04 Posts
- Counselor (ICTC) – 03 Posts
- Malaria consultant/VB D Consultant District – 01 Post
- Financial Logistic – 01 Post
- Lab Technician (RBSK) – 21 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Lab Technician and Other Jobs:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- CPM: MBBS/BDS/AYUSH with PG Degree/Diploma in Public Health Management/Health Administration. Or BAMS/BHMS/ health alliance with PG Administration/Hospital Administration with 1 Year experience in concerned field.
- Block Account Officer – B.com with minimum 55 % with 1 Year (PGDCA) and Knowledge of Tally.
- A.N.M (RBSK) – ANM Course Passed in Indian Nursing Board & Registration in CG Nurses Registration Council.
- Lab Technician (ICTC) – should have M.SC (MLT)/ DMLT or Certificate course with 5 Years experience in ICTC/PPTC/ART with 1 year post qualification experience in concerned field.
- Counselor (ICTC)- PG Diploma/Degree (psychology/Social work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing or Diploma/Degree (psychology/Social work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nursing with 1 year experience. With 1 year experience post qualification experience after PG and 3 Years after Diploma/Degree in concerned field.
- Malaria consultant/VB D Consultant District: should have PG in Zoology (Entomology) or life Sciences or Zoology as subject in Graduation
- Financial Logistic: Graduate in Commerce/qualified SAS accountant from ISTM with minimum 5 year of experience in concerned field.
- Lab Technician (RBSK): Should have DMLT/ BMLT
Age Limit: 18 to 64 Years
(Age relaxation is allowed for candidates of reserved categories as per the Govt. of India guidelines)
How to Apply for NRHM Lab Technician and Other Jobs:
The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format and send the application along with essential documents to the ‘National Health Mission, Chief Medical & Health Officer, old district Hospital, Rajnandgaon ,District Rajnandgaon (C.G)’ on or before 31 March 2016.
- OBC RS.650 (GEN/ OBC), Rs.350 (SC/ST/ PWD/Female)
- CPM/ Malaria consultant: Rs.400 (GEN/ OBC), Rs.200 (SC/ST/ PWD/Female)