National Rural Health Mission, ZSS, Nuapada invited application for recruitment of DEO, Counsellor, Rehabilitation Worker, Cyto-pathology Technician, Staff Nurse and Care Coordinator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 4 November 2013. The NRHM aims to improve access of rural people especially poor women & children to equitable affordable accountable and effective primary health care.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 4 November 2013
Name of the Posts:
• DEO: 2 Posts
• Counsellor: 3 Posts
• Rehabilitation Worker: 2 Posts
• Cyto-pathology Technician: 1 Post
• Staff Nurse: 16 Posts
• Care Coordinator: 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 25 Posts
• DEO: Graduate with minimum 50% marks and having PGDCA or equivalent / “O” Level (Minimum 1 year duration) from a recognized / registered institute. Typing speed of 40 wpm in English and Data entry speed minimum 8000 key depressions / hr.
• Counsellor: Bachelor degree in social science or Degree / Diploma in counseling or health Education or Mass communication.
• Rehabilitation Worker: 12th or equivalent qualification. One and half year certificate course of Multi Rehabilitation Worker from a recognized institute.
• Cyto-pathology Technician: Bachelor or Medical Laboratory Technology B.Sc. (MLT) / Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognized institute.
• Staff Nurse: Bachelor degree or diploma in nursing.
• Care Coordinator: 12th with Good communication skills.
• DEO: Rs. 6500/-
• Counsellor: Rs. 10000/-
• Rehabilitation Worker: Rs. 10000/-
• Cyto-pathology Technician: Rs. 8500/-
• Staff Nurse: Rs. 10700/-
• Care Coordinator: Rs. 5000/-
How to Apply
• Eligible and interested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format downloadable from notification.
• Fill the form, affix photograph, attach copies of all supporting proofs age, caste, nativity and educational qualification certificates and send to the office of the CDMO, Nuapada on or before 4 November 2013 through Regd. Post / Sped Post / Courier only.
• Envelopes containing the applications should be super scribed application for the post of-_______.
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February
NIRT Recruitment 2019 for Scientist C Posts, Interview on 01 February
GIPMER Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 68 Senior Resident Posts
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2019 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Posts