Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK), NRHM, Odisha invited application for recruitment of various posts in 6 districts under District Early Intervention Centers (DEICs). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 October 2013. The NRHM aims to improve access of rural people especially poor women & children to equitable affordable accountable and effective primary health care.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 10 October 2013
Name of the Posts
- Paediatrician: 1 Post
- Medical Officer: 1 Post
- Dental Doctor: 1 Post
- Physiotherapist: 1 Post
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 1 Post
- Psychologist: 1 Post
- Optometrist: 1 Post
- Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator-cum-Social Worker: 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician: 2 Posts
- Dental Technician: 1 Post
- District RBSK Manager: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
Total no. of Posts: 13 Posts
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 68 years as on 1 October 2013 for Paediatrician, Medical Officer and Dental Doctor.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 65 years as on 1 October 2013 for Physiotherapist, Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Psychologist, Optometrist, Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator-cum-Social Worker, Dental Technician, District RBSK Manager and Data Entry Operator.
- Candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed 32 years as on 1 October 2013 for Laboratory Technician
- Paediatrician: MBBS with M.D. in Pediatrics and must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree and must have completed compulsory internship with valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Dental Doctor: Bachelor’s degree in Dental Surgery and must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Physiotherapist: Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy (B.P.T)/ Occupational Therapy (B.O.T).
- Audiologist & Speech Therapist: Diploma or Degree in Audiology and speech language pathology.
- Psychologist: MA in clinical psychology or psychology with minimum 50% marks.
- Optometrist: Diploma or Degree in Optometry course.
- Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator-cum-Social Worker: Bachelor’s degree in social science or Degree/Diploma in counseling/Health Education/Mass communication.
- Laboratory Technician: DMLT course from any of three Medical Colleges of the state/AICTE recognized institutions.
- Dental Technician: Diploma in Dental Technology.
- District RBSK Manager: Master Degree in Social Science/Social Work/Rural Development /Rural Management/ MBA/Hospital Management/Public Health Management.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks and PG Diploma/Diploma in computer courses of minimum 1year duration.
- Rs. 40000/- per month for Paediatrician.
- Rs. 28000/- per month for Medical Officer and Dental Doctor.
- Rs. 24000/- per month for Physiotherapist.
- Rs. 9500/- per month for Audiologist & Speech Therapist, Optometrist, Laboratory Technician and Dental Technician.
- Rs. 13000/- per month for Psychologist and Early Interventionist cum-Special Educator-cum-Social Worker.
- Rs. 30888/- per month for District RBSK Manager.
- Rs. 13200/- per month for Data Entry Operator.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Carrier Weight age, Written Test and Interview
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format by downloading the application form from official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in on or before 10 October 2013.
- Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational qualification etc. should be sent to the concerned District CDMOs through Regd. Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.