National Research Institute of Ayurvedic Drug Development (NRIADD) invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 11 posts of Senior Research Fellow, Data Entry Operator and Multi Tasking Staff. The written test & interview is scheduled to be held on 11 & 12 February 2015.
- Date (Time) of Written test & Interview: 11&12 February 2015 (10.00 am)
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 11
- Senior Research Fellow (Ay.): 07
- Data Entry Operator: 02
- Multi Tasking Staff: 02
- Senior Research Fellow (Ay.): Rs 20000+20% HRA
- Data Entry Operator: Rs 13000
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs 10000
- Educational Qualification
- Senior Research Fellow (Ay.): Candidate must have a degree of BAMS.
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate must be a graduate in any discipline and must have a Diploma in Computer Application and also have good knowledge in English/Hindi.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate must be a matriculate
- Age Limit
- Senior Research Fellow (Ay.): 35 years
- Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff: 30 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview. Candidates who qualify written test will only be interviewed.
Requisites of the Interview
Interested and eligible candidates are required to bring their bio-data in the prescribed format along with all the original certificates and testimonials.