National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer 'SD' and Library Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format before 17 April 2015.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 17 April 2015
Details of Post:
Total no. of Posts: 05
- Scientist/Engineer 'SD': 02
- Library Assistant: 03
- Scientist/Engineer 'SD': Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.6600
- Library Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs.4600
- Scientist/Engineer 'SD': PhD in Oceanography with MSc/M.Tech/MS in Oceanography (Physical)/Physics/Geophysics/Ocean Atmospheric Science & Technology and PhD in Atmospheric Sciences or equivalent with specialization in Atmospheric Chemistry and with MSc/M.Tech or equivalent in Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/Climate Sciences.
- Library Assistant: Graduate and Post Graduate in Library Science or Library & Information Science or equivalent.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through website: http://www.nrsc.gov.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.