National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC) invited application for recruitment to 06 posts of Programmer, Translator & Manager. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 July 2015.
- Opening Date of Online Registration gateway/Remittance of Application Fee: 10 July 2015
- Closing Date of Online Registration gateway/Remittance of Application Fee: 31 July 2015
Details of Post
- Manager (Mgr.)/ Zonal Manager(ZM): 02 posts
- Assistant Manager (AM)/Assistant Zonal Manager (AZM): 02 posts
- Programmer: 01 post
- Hindi Translator: 01 post
- Manager (Mgr.)/ Zonal Manager(ZM): Rs.24900-50500
- Assistant Manager (AM)/Assistant Zonal Manager (AZM): Rs.16400-40500
- Programmer: Rs.11200-24650
- Hindi Translator: Rs.11000-24350
- Manager (Mgr.)/ Zonal Manager(ZM): CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance)
- Assistant Manager (AM)/Assistant Zonal Manager (AZM): PG Degree in Commerce/ Eco/Stat. from recognised University.
- Programmer: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/computer Application/Information Technology or PGDCA with Master Degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration of a recognized University, with knowledge of one or more programming language like VB, C, C++, C# and Web Designing/Scripting and HTML/DHTML, ASP Programming etc. and back end software like MS-SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Hindi Translator: PG Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at the degree level. PG Degree in any subject with Hindi as a main subject and English as an elective subject at the degree level from a recognized university.
Selection for the posts of Mgr./ZM and AM/AZM will be based on Online written Test and Personal interview or any other mode to be decided by the Corporation.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can apply online through www.nsfdc.nic.in before 31 July 2015.