National Small Industries Corporation Limited an ISO 9001-2008 certified Mini-Ratna CPSE under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises invited applications for the Posts Chief Manager/Assistant Manager/ Accounts Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 13 January 2015.
Last Date of Application: 13 January 2015
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary)
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Manager (F & A)
- Accounts Officer
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary)- Rs. 24900-Rs. 50500 IDA
- Assistant Manager- Rs. 12600-Rs. 32500 IDA
- Assistant Manager (F & A)- Rs. 12600-Rs. 32500 IDA
- Accounts Officer- Rs. 12000-Rs. 24000 IDA
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary) - A graduate having passed the examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and should be a member of the said institute.
- Assistant Manager-
- Business Development: A graduate with MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Marketing from a recognized University or Institution.
- Technology: A graduate in Civil/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering from a recognized university or institution.
- Assistant Manager (F & A)- A graduate in Commerce with CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) or M.Com or Graduate in Commerce Graduate in Commerce with MBA/PGDBM with specialization in Finance/Banking from a recognized university or institution.
- Accounts Officer- B.Com or M.Com or CA (Inter)/ICWA (Inter) or B.Com with MBA/PGDBM (with specialization in Finance) from a recognized university or institution.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 30 Years for all Posts except for Chief Manager (Company Secretary) which is 42 Years.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send the applications along with other necessary documents to: Deputy General Manager (HR), National Small Industries Corporation Limited, NSIC Bhawan, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi- 110020 so as to reach before 13 January 2015.