NTPC Limited (National Thermal Power Plant Corporation Limited), Uttar Pradesh invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up posts of Artisan Trainees and Lab Assistant Trainees in Rihand Super Thermal Power Project. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 11 August 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 21 July 2014.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 11 August 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Slip with Documents: 20 August 2014.
Details of Posts
- Artisan Trainees (Fitter): 30 (Thirty).
- Artisan Trainees (Electrician): 55 (Fifty Five).
- Artisan Trainees (Instrument Mechanic): 44 (Forty Four).
- Lab Assistant Trainee: 14 (Fourteen).
Total Number of Posts: 143 Posts
- ITI (Fitter) from the recognized Institute (for post 1).
- ITI (Electrician) from the recognized Institute (for post 2).
- ITI (Instrument Mechanics) or ITI (Electronics) from the recognized Institute (for post 3).
- Possess B. Sc. (Chemistry) from the recognized University (for post 4).
Age Limit: Age Limit for the candidates should be 27 years (for PAPs upper age limit is 40 years) (for post of Artisan Trainees) and 30 years (for PAPs upper age limit is 36 years) (for post of Lab Assistant Trainees) as on last date of receipt of application
Pay Scale: Candidate will get Stipend of Rs, 11,500/- Per Month while undergoing training and after completion of training, candidate will get Pay Scale ranges between Rs. 11,500/- to Rs. 26,000/- Per Month.
- · Registration Fee (Non- Refundable) is of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) for the candidates belonging to General or OBC category by downloading the Pay –in- slip from the website. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account number (A/C NO. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996) on behalf of NTPC Rihand.
- · SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed with the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the NTPC Website www.ntpccareers.net on or before 11 August 2014 by 24.00 Hrs.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to send the Print out of filled Application Form along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc.and the copy of pay –in- Slip to the “Post Box No. 10543, New Delhi – 110067” on or before 20 August 2014.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.