National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Civil Engineers and Doctors. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 26 April 2013. NTPC is India's largest power company. It was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business. NTPC ranked 337 in the ‘2012, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. NTPC's core business is engineering, construction and operation of power generating plants and providing consultancy to power utilities in India and abroad.
• Opening date for Online Application Forms : 6 April 2013
• Closing date for Online Application Forms : 26 April 2013
Details of Post
• Civil Engineers : 10 Posts (E4 Level)
• Doctors : 14 Posts (E2 / E3 Level)
• For Doctors: candidates maximum age should be 37 yrs.
• For Civil Construction: Candidates maximum age should be 42 yrs.
For Civil Engineers: Graduate Engineering Degree in Civil/Construction with a minimum of 60% marks.
Experience: Should have experience in the area of civil construction of power projects/major infrastructure projects. Experience in Contracts and Project Management and familiarization with coordination activities of various agencies and Govt. departments in the matter of Project Planning & Execution will be an added advantage.
For Doctors: MBBS with MD/MS in respective specialty.
Experience: For E2 level: Fresh MD/MS qualified doctor.
For E3 level: Minimum 1 year experience/practice after MD/MS.
• General / OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- As Non Refundable Registration Fee.
• No any fee required For SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
• For Civil construction (E4 Level) - Rs. 32900-58000/- Per Month
• For Doctors ( E3 Level) - Rs. 29100-54500/- Per Month
• For Doctors (E2 Level) - Rs. 24900-50500/- Per Month
Selection Process: Candidate selection will be done on the basis of personal interview.
How to Apply:
• Interested candidates should log on to website www.ntpccareers.net for applying.
• No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
• Fill the application form with all mandatory details. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. After submitting Application form, a unique system generated registration slip will be generated. Candidates have to download the copy of registration slip and keep it for future use.
Detailed Advertisement For more information CLICK HERE