National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), a Maharatna Company and India’s largest power generation company, invited applications from eligible candidates for Recruitment to the Posts of Diploma Trainees (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, and C & I) for its various projects/stations. The candidates eligible for the posts may APPLY ONLINE at www.ntpccareers.net on or before 10 September 2013. NTPC was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business. NTPC ranked 337 in the ‘2012, Forbes Global 2000’ ranking of the World’s biggest companies. NTPC's core business is engineering, construction and operation of power generating plants and providing consultancy to power utilities in India and abroad
- Opening date for Online Application Forms : 19 August 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms : 10 September 2013
- Name of the Post: Diploma Trainees
- Name of Branches: Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and C & I
- General/OBC Category candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- As Non Refundable Registration Fee.
- No any fee required For SC / ST / PWD Category candidates.
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply through NTPC website www.ntpccareers.net between 19 August 2013 to 10 September 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
Fill the application form with all mandatory details. Candidates are required to possess a valid email ID. After submitting Application form, a unique system generated registration slip will be generated. Candidates have to download the copy of registration slip and keep it for future use.