NTPC Recruitment 2019: NTPC has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Mining Sirdar and Mining Overman. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2019.
- Last date for submitting the online application: 30 November 2019
- Date of written exam (tentative): 22 December 2019
- Date of Publication of list of Successful Candidates (Tentative): 4 January 2019
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Mining Overman – 27 Posts
- Mining Sirdar – 43 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Recruitment 2019
- Mining Overman – Valid Overman’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS; Valid First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association; Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
- Mining Sirdar – Valid Mining Sirdar Certificate of competency issued by DGMS; Valid First Aid Certificate issued by St. Johns Ambulance Association; Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS.
Experience for NTPC Recruitment 2019 – 3 years
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Salary
- Mining Overman – Gross Monthly Pay in Rs. 44125/-
- Mining Sirdar – Gross Monthly Pay in Rs. 35375/-
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Selection Criteria
Candidates will be selected through the written test to be conducted at Hazaribag (Jharkhand). The duration, pattern, shortlisting radio etc of the test will be decided depending upon the response from the eligible and interested candidates. Before joining, candidates will have to undergo medical examination by NTPC Medical Board and the decision of the Board wlll be final and binding.
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts by sending applications along with the documents in proof of qualification, experience, age, caste certificate, service certificate etc. No other mode of application shall be entertained. Candidates can download the application form through ntpccoalmines.in. The last date of application submission is 30 November 2019.