NTPC Job Notification: NTPC has invited applications for the 207 posts of Engineering Executive Trainees. The online application process for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees 2019 will be start from 10 January 2019. Candidates can apply through the application link given below. The last date for submitting applications is 31 January 2019.
The candidates applying for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees 2019 should possess essential educational qualifications as prescribed in the notification.
The selection for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees will be based on the performance in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2019). Based on the GATE 2019 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
- Opening date of Registration: 10 January 2019
- Closing Date of Registration: 31 January 2019
NTPC Vacancy Details
Engineering Executive Trainees: 207 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Executive Trainees through GATE 2019
- Electrical: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering.
- Mechanical: Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering.
- Electronics: Electronics /Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics and Power/Power Electronics /Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics.
- Instrumentation: Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation and Control.
- Mining Engineering: Mining
Age Limit (As on 31 January 2019)
Below 27 years of age
Selection Procedure for Engineering Executive Trainees Job 2019
Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE-2019). Based on the GATE 2019 marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process.
How to Apply for the NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees 2019
Candidates need to apply online by visiting the official site of www.ntpccareers.net on or before 31 January 2019.