NTRO Notified Recruitment to the Post of Superintending, Executive & Assistant Engineer 2013
National Technical Research Organisation invited application for recruitment to the post of Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 June 2013. For more information read on
National Technical Research Organization Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Superintending Engineer, Executive Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 June 2013. NTRO is a premier apex scientific organization under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister's Office, India. It was set up in 2004. It also includes National Institute of Cryptology Research and Development (NICRD), which is first of its kind in Asia.
Last date of receipt of application: 12 June 2013
Superintending Engineer (Civil-1)
Executive Engineer (Civil-1, Electrical-1)
Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil-1, Electrical-1)
Assistant Engineer (Civil-3, Electrical-1)
Total no. of Posts: 9 Posts
Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 56 years.
Candidates must possess Graduate/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with desired experience as per the post.
• Superintending Engineer: Rs 15600-39100 + GP 7600/-.
• Executive Engineer: Rs 15600-39100 + GP 6600/-.
• Assistant Executive Engineer: Rs 15600-39100 + GP 5400/-.
• Assistant Engineer: Rs 9300-34800 + GP 4600/-.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format available on website.
• The application complete in respects with necessary enclosures like copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc should be addressed to the below mention address:
Post Box No.4552,
New Delhi – 110016
• The envelope should be superscribed with the discipline and post applied for.
For More Details, CLICK HERE