Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invited application for recruitment to the posts of Stipendiary Trainees [Scientific Assistant -B (Group-B)] and Stipendiary Trainees [Technician-B (Group-C)]. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 January 2014.
• Application will be Issued Till: 10 January 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 25 January 2014
• Tentative Date of Online Examination: 25 January 2013
Details of Post
I) Category I: Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B)
Total Number of Posts: 12 Posts
1. Mechanical Engineering: 06 Posts
2. Physics: 06 Posts
II) Category II: Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B)
Total Number of Posts: 26 Posts
1. Plant Operator: 06 Posts
2. Electrician: 02 Posts
3. Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic: 04 Posts
4. Fitter: 14 Posts
• Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): Pay Band Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
Eligibility Criteria (As on 01.12.2013)
• Mechanical Engineering: Three years Diploma or Licentiate with not less than 60% Average marks in the last two years in Mechanical Engineering recognized by the GOI, Ministry of HRD.
• Physics: B.Sc(Physics) should be with Physics as Major and Chemistry andMathematics as Ancillary (or) B.Sc(Physics, Chemistry, Maths) with minimum 60% Average marks in all the Three Years(all subjects).
• Plant Operator: HSC(10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects with not less than 50% marks individually and Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination
• Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Instrument Mechanic/Fitter: SSC(10 years) with not less than 50% marks in Science & Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in the relevant fields along with the candidates Should have had English as one of the Subjects atleast at SSC level Examination
Age Limit (as on 01 November 2013)
• Stipendiary Trainees (Scientific Assistant/B): Should be between 18 to 25 years. Relaxable of 5 years in the case of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
• Stipendiary Trainees (Technician/B): Should be between 18 to 24 years. Relaxable of 5 years in the case of SC/ST and 3 years for OBC
Application fee: Rs.400/-(Non refundable)
How to Apply
Duly Filled application in all respect must reach to Manager(HR), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603102. Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu on or before 25 January 2014
For complete details refer the below mentioned link.