Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Regional Office (NVSRO), Pune invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to a panel of PGTs, TGTs, Misc. Teachers & FCSA post. The interview is scheduled to be held on 08- 13 June 2015.
- Dates of Walk In Interview: 08-13 June 2015
Details of Post
Disciplines for which vacancies are available
- PGT History
- TGT So.St.
- PGT Commerce
- PGT Economics
- PGT/TGT English
- PET (Male/Female)
- PGT/TGT Maths
- PGT Physics
- PGT Chemistry
- PGT/TGT Hindi
- PGT Computer Science
- PGT Biology
- TGT Science
- Music Teacher
- Educational Qualification
- PGTs: Masters Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate with B.Ed. and proficiency in teaching through English and Hindi. Candidates with 60% in P.G. without B.Ed. will also be considered in subjects like – Physics, Chemistry & Maths only.
- TGTs: A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50 % marks in the concerned subject as well as B. Ed. Subject combination for TGT Maths i.e. Maths, Physics and Chemistry. For TGT Science i.e. Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. For TGT Social Science any two subjects amongst History, Geography, Political Science and Economics are required. Preference will be given to those who have passed CTET exam of CBSE.
- Faculty-Cum-System-Administrator: Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application (Equivalent to ‘A’ Level Course of DOEACC) from a recognized institution OR ‘A’ Level Certificate from DOEACC OR BCA from recognized University institution.
- Physical Education Teacher (Male/Female): Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education from a recognized Institution OR D.P.Ed. awarded by a recognized University/Institution after training of minimum one academic session provided that the admission qualification for the diploma is at least University Degree.
- Music Teacher: Five years study in Music institution recognized by the concerned State Govt. as equivalent to Graduate/Post Graduate Degree OR Bachelor’s Degree with Music from a recognized university and B.Ed OR High Secondary/Sr. Secondary with any one of the following:
- Sangeet-Visharad Examination of Gandharva Mahavidyalaya Mandal, Bombay or Bhatkhande Sangeet Vidyalaypeeth, Lucknow or Indira Kala Sangeet Vishwa Vidyalaya, Khairagarh(MP) or Sangeet Prabhakar Examination of the Prayag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad OR
- Sangeet Bhaskar with Graduation in any discipline, Sangeet Nritya Bhushan with graduation in any discipline, Sangeet Bhushan or Sangeet Nritya Visharad with Sr.Secondary/Intermediate/Part-I examination of 3 years Degree Course.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview with Bio-data, Certificates with a recent passport size photographs and YEARWISE MARK SHEETS, all in original and a set of attested photo copies of testimonials.