Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in different disciplines of Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges in class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education service under Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 11 June 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Total Number of Posts: 34 Posts
Posts Division with Discipline
- Samhita & Sidhanta: 02 Posts
- Sanskrit: 02 Posts
- Rachana Sharira: 03 Posts
- Kriya Sharira: 01 Post
- Dravyaguna: 03 Posts
- Rasasastra: 03 Posts
- Rognidan: 02 Posts
- Swastha Vritta: 02 Posts
- Agadatantra: 02 Posts
- Prasuti Tantra: 01 Post
- Kaumar Bhritya: 04 Posts
- Kayachikitsa: 03 Posts
- Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
- Shalakya Tantra: 02 Posts
- Panchakarma: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Between 21years to 32 years as on 1 January 2014
- A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining body of Indian Medicine.
- A Post-Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 is also mandatory.
- Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in of written test and career marking.
A candidate have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons With Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) Candidate are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in between 14 May 2014 to 11 June 2014. For complete details refer the below link.