Odisha PSC Notified Recruitment to 34 Posts of Lecturer in Various Discipline 2014
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in different disciplines of Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges in class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education service under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Lecturers in different disciplines of Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges in class-II (Group-B) of Odisha Ayurveda Medical Education service under Health & Family Welfare Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 June 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 14 May 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 11 June 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Lecturer
- Total Number of Posts: 34 Posts
Posts Division with Discipline
- Samhita & Sidhanta: 02 Posts
- Sanskrit: 02 Posts
- Rachana Sharira: 03 Posts
- Kriya Sharira: 01 Post
- Dravyaguna: 03 Posts
- Rasasastra: 03 Posts
- Rognidan: 02 Posts
- Swastha Vritta: 02 Posts
- Agadatantra: 02 Posts
- Prasuti Tantra: 01 Post
- Kaumar Bhritya: 04 Posts
- Kayachikitsa: 03 Posts
- Shalya Tantra: 01 Post
- Shalakya Tantra: 02 Posts
- Panchakarma: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Between 21years to 32 years as on 1 January 2014
- A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University established by law or a statutory Board/Faculty/Examining body of Indian Medicine.
- A Post-Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 is also mandatory.
- Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected according to their performance in of written test and career marking.
A candidate have to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred) only. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons With Disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) Candidate are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the website of OPSC http://opsconline.gov.in between 14 May 2014 to 11 June 2014. For complete details refer the below link.