Odisha Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Ayurvedic Medical Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 18 March 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO.22 of 2015-16
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 19 February 2016
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 18 March 2016
- Last Date for payment of Application Fee: 21 March 2016
- Last date for receipt of Application forms: 31 March 2016
Odisha PSC Vacancy Details
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 179 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit for Ayurvedic Medical Officer Posts
Between 21-32 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through website www.opsc.gov.in and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001. Last date of receipt of application is 31 March 2016.
Application Fee for Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Post
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD (Persons With Disability): Nil