Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientific Officer (in DNA Unit), Group B of Odisha Forensic Service Cadre under Home Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 05 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 05 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 05 December 2013 till 11.59 PM
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Fee: 07 December 2013
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of the application form: 16 December 2013 till 05 PM
- Date of Examination: If available
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Scientific Officer (in DNA Unit)
- Number of Post: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs 4600/-
Application Form: Rs 200/- only for General/OBC candidates, SC/ST of Odisha/PH are exempted from payment of this fee.
The candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Zoology with molecular Biology as special paper as or Zoology with Crytogenetics or Biochemistry with a minimum of 60% marks.
How to apply
The candidates have to apply online in the prescribed format before 05 December 2013 and hard copy of the application must reach to the commissions office before or on 16 December 2013.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the career assessment and Vice-Voce.