Assistant in different branches in 22 Government Polytechnics in State under the Directorate of Technical Education and Training (D.T.E.T). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 27 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 26 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 27 January 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of DAF: 04 February 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Laboratory Assistant
Position in different Discipline
- Civil electrical
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Plastic Engineering
- Mfg. Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Printing Technology
- B.Sc./ + 3 Science in Physic Hons (PCM)
- Production Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mining engineering
- B.Sc./ + 3 Science in Chemistry Hons (PCM)
Total Number of Post: 154 Posts
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 5200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a 03 Years Diploma in the respective discipline from a recognized university/Institute.
Age Limit: Between 18 Years to 32 Years as on 01 January 2013.
Application Fee: Rs 100/- for UR/SEBC
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates have to fill the online application through below link form between 26 December 2013 to 27 January 2014. Printout of Detailed Application Form(DAF) along with the application fee should be sent to the Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1. Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 super-scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LABORATORY ASSISTANT” by Regd. Post/Speed post till 04 February 2014.
Check the link for further details.