Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Librarian 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 25 December 2013. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
- Opening Date of Online Application forms: 25 November 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 25 December 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 30 December 2013
Name of Post: Junior Librarian
Total no. of post: 23
- Candidate age should be between 21-32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per rule.
The candidates should have minimum 2nd class Bachelor Degree in Library Science (B.Lib) or Bachelors degree in any discipline of Social Science with a diploma in Library Science and Knowledge of Computer Application.
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- (for SEBC Candidates, other than those who belongs to PWD Category) only through treasury challan under the held of account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examination-02041- examination fees.
- The candidates have to deposit the fee either through online mod or offline mode by using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- SC/ST category candidates and persons with disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of OSSC (www.odishassc.in) on or before 25 December 2013.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to take print out of Application form (two copies, one OSSC copy and the other Application copy).
- OSSC copy should be sent to the Commission as a detailed application form, attaching attested photocopies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste etc.
- The Detailed Application form with all the requisite certificates/documents, recent passport size photographs and with the ink-signed signature of the candidate at the indicated space on the form has to be submitted to the commission, Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 by Speed post/Regd. Post before 30 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Junior Librarian” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.