Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 October 2013. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
- Closing Date for Online Application form: 31 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Application form: 7 November 2013
- Name of the Post: Junior Stenographer
- Total no. of post: 94 Posts
- Candidate age should be between 18-32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules.
- 12th pass or equivalent examination certificate.
- Possess a minimum speed of 8 words per minute in Shorthand both in English and Odia.
- Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- (for SEBC Candidates, other than those who belongs to PWD Category) only through treasury challan under the held of account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examination-02041- examination fees.
- The candidates have to deposit the fee either through online mod or offline mode by using the Treasury Portal or by the conventional mode of deposit in the Treasury.
- SC/ST category candidates and persons with disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Pay Scale: PB-1, Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website for OSSC (www.odishassc.in) on or before 31 October 2013.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to take print out of Application form (two copies, one OSSC copy and the other Application copy).
- OSSC copy should be sent to the Commission as a detailed application form, attaching attested photocopies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste etc.
- The Detailed Application form with all the requisite certificates/documents and with the ink-signed signature of the candidate at the indicated space on the form has to be submitted to the Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR STENOGRAPHER” by Speed post/Regd. Post., or in person at the appropriate drop box in the commission’s office on or before 7 November 2013.