Odisha SSC Notified Recruitment to the Post of Odisha Information Service 2013
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Odisha Information Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 May 2013. For more information read on.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Odisha Information Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 21 May 2013. The Orissa Staff Selection Commission was set up in the year 1994 for selecting suitable candidates to fill up the vacancies in State cadre Group-C /Class-III posts, as may be notified.
Last Date for Online Application: 21 May 2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28 May 2013
Name of Post: Odisha Information Service (Junior Branch)
Total no. of post: 16
- Candidate age should be between 21-32 years as on 1 January 2013.
- Age relaxation will be as per rule.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution with Degree/diploma in Journalism and Mass communication from a recognized university and must be able to speak, write, and read Odia and have passed HSC or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of Examination in non-language subject or passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class – VII or above; or passed a test in Odia of Class-VII standard conducted by Board of secondary Education, Odisha.
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs.100/- (for SEBC Candidates, other than those who belong to PWD Category) only through treasury challan under the held of account”0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-examination fees-0047″.
- ST/ST category candidates and persons with disability, are exempted from paying examination fee.
Pay Scale: PB-2, Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4200/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written Examination /Viva Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website for OSSC on or before 21 May 2013.
- After successful submission of online application, candidates are required to take print out of Application form (two copies, one OSSC copy and the other Application copy).
- OSSC copy should be sent to the Commission as a detailed application form, attaching attested photocopies of the certificates in proof of date of birth, record of educational career, caste etc.
- The Detailed Application form with all the requisite certificates/documents and with the ink-signed signature of the candidate at the indicated space on the form has to be submitted to the commission, Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection commission, Barrack No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar-751054 by Speed post/Regd. Post., or in person at the appropriate drop box in the commission’s office on or before 28 May 2013.
For more information, CLICK HERE