Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSS) invited application for recruitment to the post of Estate Supervisor under General Administration (Rent) Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 November 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 October 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 12 November 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Estate Supervisor
- Number of Post: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 9,300- 34,800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a degree in Arts/Science or Commerce from recognised university with PG Diploma in Computer Application.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 32 years as on 01 October 2013
Examination Fee: Rs 100/- for General and SEBC candidates. the fee should be send through online or offline in form of Challan.
For submitting Online Challan visit www.odishatreasury.gov.in
The challan will be deposited under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examiantion Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examninations-02041-Examiantion Fees" mentioning reference ID and date.
How To apply
- The candidates have to apply online through website of the Commission www.odishassc.in.
- The hard copy or the application form along with copy of the Treasury challan and enclosures together called Detailed Application Form(DAF) must be promptly sent to mentioned address.
To the Secretary,
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No. 1, Unit-V,
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination, Skill test on computer and interview.
For Complete details refer the below mention link.