Office of Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad Notified Recruitment for Sub Asst Engineer Posts 2014
Office of the Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad invites applications for Walk – in - Interview from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Office of the Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad invites applications for Walk – in - Interview from the eligible candidates for the post of Sub – Assistant Engineer (Civil), purely on Contractual Basis at Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad. The Dakshin (West) Dinajpur District was created out of the erstwhile Dinajpur district. Dakshin Dinajpur is a "Non Industry" district having no large scale industry.
- Walk – in – Interview Date and Time: 17 January 2014 at 11.30 A.M.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: At Office Chamber of Additional Executive Officer, Dakshin Dinajpur Zilla Parishad at Balurghat.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Sub - Assistant Engineer (Civil)”
No. of Posts: 05 (Five).
Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute approved by AICTE and experience will be preferred.
Age Limit for fresh as well as retired candidates will not above 65 Years as on 01.01.2014 for the post.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- (Fixed and all Inclusive) Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested candidate should apply for the post and appear before selection/ recruitment committee for Walk in Interview on 17.01.2014 at 11.30 A.M. with Bio- data in plain paper along with the photocopies of relevant/ required documents.
- The candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Appointment is on Contractual Basis for One Year and may be extended on satisfactory performance.
- The contract is voidable on one month’s notice from either side.
- For complete details regarding, application format and other Terms & conditions the candidate should go through the link below
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.