Office of Deputy Commissioner Srinagar Notified Recruitment for 36 Various Posts
Office of Deputy Commissioner cum Chairman, District National Child Labour Project/ Society, Srinagar invites applications.
Office of Deputy Commissioner cum Chairman, District National Child Labour Project/ Society, Srinagar invites applications on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of District Srinagar to fill up the following vacant posts and should reach to the office of the Project Director, NCLP (Labour Complex) Batmaloo, Srinagar by or before 05 January 2014 along with requiste testimonials. The National Child Labour Project (NCLP) Scheme envisaged project based action only in the area of high concentration of the child labour. The NCLP schools target the children withdrawn from hazardous occupations.
- Last Date for Submmission of Application: 05 January 2014.
Details of Posts
- Teacher: 12 Posts
- Steno – Typist: 01 Post
- Vocational Teacher: 11 Posts
- Clerk – cum – Accountant: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification :
- For Teacher & Steno - Typist :
Graduate from any recognised University.
Desirable for Steno – Typist :
Shorthand speed 40 w.p.m. and 30 words in typing.
For Vocational Teacher & Clerk – cum - Accountant :
10 + 2 from recognised Board.
Desirable for Vocational Teacher :
Preference will be given to Diploma Holders.
Age Limit :
Age Limit for candidates is between 19 Years to 37 Years.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration :
- For the post of Teacher and Vocational Teacher the Pay Scale is of Rs. 4,000/- Per Month.
- For the post of Steno – Typist and Clerk – cum – Accountant the Pay Scale is of Rs. 3,000/- Per Month.
Status of Post :
- Post is Temporary/ Part Time (Five hours a day) and posting in District Srinagar (for Teacher and Vocational Teacher).
- Post is Temporary but whole Time and posting in District Srinagar (for Steno – Typist and Clerk – cum – Accountant).
How to Apply
- Candidate should apply on the prescribed format which can be had from the office of Member Secretary NCLP/ Dy. Labour Commissioner, Srinagar free of cost along with photocopies of required documents of educational, experience certificates etc.
- A recent coloured passport size photograph affix on the Application form.
- For complete details and application format the candidate should log on to the Website www.srinagar.nic.in
Selection Procedure :
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.