The Office of District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur invites Applications in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates to fill up the following vacant posts under Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department of Uttar Dinajpur District. The District of Uttar Dinajpur into existance on 1st April,1992 after the bifurcation of erstwhile West Dinajpur District. Uttar Dinajpur right from its birth added a feather to the Map of West Bengal.
• Last Date for Submission of Applications: 10 January 2014 up to 4.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Block Level Facilitator (BLF)
No. of Posts: 08 (Eight)
Location of Vacancy:
“Raianj Block – 01, Hemtabad Block – 01, Itahar Block – 01, Karandighi Block – 01, Goalpokhor – I Block – 01, Goalpokhor – II Block – 01, Chopra Block – 01 and Islampur Block – 01”
(i) Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
(ii) Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application (at least one year duration).
(iii) Knowledge of Minority Culture, Marasah and Wakf Matters.
02 (Two) Years of Experience of work in Socila Sector.
Age Limit for candidates is not less than 25 Years as on 10.01.2014.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Remuneration for the candidate is Rs. 10,000/- Per Month plus TA/ DA/ Other Expenses @ Rs. 5,000/- Per Month (Maximum).
Tenure of Service
• For the first time the Block Level Facilitator (BLF) may be engaged for 01 (One) Year.
• After successful completion of one year’s service, further extension, if required, may be considered by the District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur.
How to Apply
• Candidate may apply on the prescribed format of Application Form enclosed with the attested photo copies of age proof, educational, experience certificates/ testimonials etc. and submit the same by hand at Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Section, Office of the District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur at Karnajor (Minority Bhawan), Uttar Dinajpur, Pin – 733 130 on working days from 12.00 noon to 4.00 PM. Or send by post addressing to District Magistrate, Uttar Dinajpur, Minority Affairs & Madrasah Education Section, Minority Bhawan, Karnajor, Pin – 733 130.
• Preference may be given to the candidates permanently residing in the concerned block area.
• For the details related to the post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website www.uttardinajpur.gov.in
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
ICMR Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist B and Technical Assistant Posts
MCD Jobs 2018: Vacancies for 195 Kitchen Staff, Nurse, Ambulance Cleaner and Other Posts
NIB Recruitment 2018 for 4 Scientist Gr.-I, Junior Scientist and Admin Asst. Posts
NITRD Recruitment 2018, Walk-In-Interview for 8 Senior Resident Posts