Applications are invited by the Office of The Executive Engineer Capital Project Division No. 4, Union Territory, Chandigarh from the interested candidates on the prescribed format to fill up the 04 (Four) posts of Junior Technicians purely on Contractual Basis.
• Last Date of Submitting Applications: 07 January 2014 up to 5:00 P.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Junior Technician”
No. of Posts: 04 (Four). [ 01 – SC, 01 – OBC and 02 – Physically Handicapped (OH Only) ].
Essential Qualifications & Eligibility Criteria
• The Candidate should have passed minimum educational qualification of Metric from recoganised Board/ Institute or equivaalent.
• ITI Certification in the Surveyor Trade from any Govt. Institute or equivaalent.
• Minimum 02 Years of Experience in the Trade.
• Knowledge of Hindi and/ or Punjabi.
Age Limit & Relaxation
• The candidate should be of 18 to 25 Years of age for General Category (for PH (OH) is 25 + 10 = 35 Years).
• The candidate should be of 18 to 30 Years of age for SC Category (for PH (OH) is 30 + 10 = 40 Years).
• The candidate should be of 18 to 28 Years of age for OBC Category (for PH (OH) is 28 + 10 = 38 Years).
• Departmental candidate should be of 18 to 40 Years of age for General Category, 18 to 45 Years of age for SC Category and 18 to 43 Years of age for OBC Category.
Note : (Age Relaxation for Physically Handicapped (OH) Only).
Candidates recruit in the scale of Pay of Rs. 5,910 – 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- plus other usual allowances per month.
How to Apply
Candidate should send their complete application only by Registered Post latest by 07 January 2014 up to 5:00 PM at
Office Of The Executive Engineer Capital Project Division No.4,
Union Territory, Chandigarh,
Additional Deluxe Building, 2nd Floor,
Sector – 9 D, Chandgiarh – 160 009.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.