Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Kalahandi invited application for recruitment to 06 posts of Pediatrician, medical Officer, Speech Therapist and Others. The candidates eligible for the post can walk-in for the Interview on 21 April 2015.
- Last date for submission of applications: 21 April 2015
- Date of Walk-in Interview: 21 April 2015
Details of Post
- Pediatrician: 01 post
- Medical Officer: 01 post
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: 01 post
- Psychologist: 01 post
- Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
- Pediatrician: Rs. 44, 000/-
- Medical Officer: Rs. 30, 800/-
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: Rs. 22, 400/-
- Psychologist: Rs. 13, 000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 11, 600/-
- Pediatrician: MBBS with MD in Paediatrics from institutions recognised and approved by Medical Council of India. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Medical Officer: MBBS or equivalent degree from institutions recognized and approved by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory internship. Must have valid registration from the State Council of Medical Registration.
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: Master/ Bachelor Degree in Audiology and speech language pathology from a recognized University/ institution recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) and also having Registration Certificate of RCL.
- Psychologist: MA in clinical psychology/ psychology from a recognized Institute with 50% marks and should have at least 2 years post qualification experience in the related field.
- Data Entry Operator: Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (excluding roundation and Ancillary Courses) and PG Diploma/ Diploma In computer courses of minimum 1(one) year duration from a recognized or registered institution.
- Pediatrician: Upto 65 years
- Medical Officer: Upto 65 years
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist: Upto 40 years
- Psychologist: Upto 40 years
- Data Entry Operator: Upto 32 years
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal interview.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can walk-in for the Interview on 21 April 2015 at the office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Kalahandi.