Office of the Development Commissioner, Kandla Special Economic Zone under Ministry of Commerce and Industry invited applications for the post of Assistant Development Commissioner. The eligible candidates can send the applications through the prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 June 2015.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 June 2015
- Last Date of Application: Within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Details of Post:
Name of the Post: Assistant Development Commissioner
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- With 05 years’ regular service in posts in the scale of Rs. 9300-Rs. 34800 with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-
- Possessing 02 years’ experience in foreign trade or industrial development work.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach the concerned authority within 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.