Office of the District Magistrate Burdwan Notified Recruitment for 11 Posts of Block Level Facili
Office of the District Magistrate, Burdwan (Govt. of West Bengal) invites application from the eligible candidates.
Office of the District Magistrate, Burdwan (Govt. of West Bengal) invites application from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Block Level Facilitator will be engaged one in each of Eleven (11) Minority Concentrated Blocks under the disposal of Dist. Magistrate on contractual basis for one year subject to further extension, if required.
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Application :08 January 2014.
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Applications: 24 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of the Post: Block Level Facilitator
No. of Posts: 11 (Eleven). [01 Post for each one of 11 Blocks]
Essential Qualification & Experience
(i)Bachelor Degree from any recognized university.
(ii) Certificate/ Diploma in Computer Application at least one year duration.
(iii) Knowledge of Minority Culture, Madrasah and Wakf matters.
Desirable/ Preferential Added Qualification
(iv)02 Years Experience of Work in Social Sector.
Age Limit for the candidate should not be below 25 Years as on the 01 January 2014.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month plus TA/ DA/ Other Expenses @ Rs. 5,000/- (minimum) Per Month.
How to Apply
- Applicants may apply ONLINE for the post in the prescribed format through the District Website www.bardhaman.nic.in during the period from 10.00 AM on 08 January 2014 to 5.30 PM on 24 January 2014.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test followed with the Viva- voce/ Interviews, which is conducted by the administration.
- Written Examination carry 80 marks and the subjects include English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Computer, Minority Knowledge.
- Written Test followed with the Practical Examination in Computer (includes MS Office, Internet & LAN).
- Finally Viva – Voce/ Interview.