Office of the District Magistrate & District Programme Coordinator, Malda invites applications for filling up the various posts in the Malda District for works related to Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS), West Bengal. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14July 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Programme Coordinator (Trg. & IEC): 01 Post
2. Technical Assistant: 04 Posts
3. Assistant Programme Manager, MIS: 01 Post
4. Technical Officer (Hort. & Forestry): 01 Post
5. Block Social Audit Coordinator: 15 Posts
6. Junior Programme Officer: 15 Posts
7. Programme Assistant: 17 Posts
8. Computer Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Soil Conservation Specialist: 01 Post
10. Assistant Programme Officer: 05 Posts
11. Accounts Clerk: 01 Post
12. Sub Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years (for post 1 to 8) and 65 years (for post 9 to 12) as on 01 January 2014 and Relaxation should be as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates and passport size photograph should be affixed on the application may be drop in the drop box kept at the MGNREGS Section, Gramonnoyan Bhawan, Second Floor, Malda – 732 101” or at the “Receive Section, Collectorate Building, Ground Floor, Malda – 732 101” either personally or through post on or before 14 July 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.