Office of the District & Session Judge, South 24 – Parganas Alipore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade- III, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Night Guard, Farash, Sweeper and Mali (Gardener). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 6 August 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 17 July 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 6 August 2014
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Stenographer Grade- III: 30 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 44 posts
- Peon: 59 posts
- Night Guard: 12 posts
- Farash: 3 posts
- Sweeper: 1 post
- Mali (Gardener): 1 post
Total Number of Posts: 150
Candidate should be 8th, 10th class passed or equivalent examination, Certificate in Computer Training, minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 37 years as on 1 January 2014 for Stenographer Grade III (Grade C).
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1 January 2014 for remaining posts.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay Rs.250.00 (Rs. 150.00 for SC/ST Candidates) for the posts of Stenographer Grade III (Grade C) & Lower Division Clerk and Rs. 150.00 for all other posts (Rs. 100.00 for SC / ST candidates) by way of IPO purchased on or after the date of publication of the Notification for Employment.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination and Viva-Voce test.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format as available in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with 2 passport size recent photograph and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the District Judge, South 24 – Parganas, Alipur, 18 Judges’ Court Road, Kolkata – 700 027 before 6 August 2014.