Office of the Member Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samti & Chief Medical Officer of Health, Hooghly invited applications for BAM, DPA, ICTC Counsellor, ICTC Lab Technician, STI Counsellor, Blood Bank Counsellor and Block ASHA facilitator Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 07 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 07 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM)- 01 Post
- Data Processing Assistant(DPA)- 01 Post
- ICTC Counsellor- 05 Posts
- ICTC Lab Technician- 03 Posts
- STI Counsellor- 01 Post
- Blood Bank Counsellor- 03 Posts
- Block ASHA facilitator- 36 Posts
- Block Accounts Manager (BAM)- Minimum Bachelor degree in Commerce from any recognized university with advance knowledge of Computer especially in MS Word, XL, Power point, Internet browsing & Accounting software, eg. Tally
- Data Processing Assistant(DPA)-
- Graduate Degree from any UGC recognized University
- Non computer degree candidates must have diploma/certificate in computer/ IT for minimum duration of 01 (one) year from any recognized institute/organization.
- Must be well conversant with typing on computer
- Good command over Hindi/English & Bengali.
- ICTC Counsellor-
- Post Graduate Degree /Diploma in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nurshing, with Minimum 01 (One) year experience after PG Degree/Diploma, of working in field of counseling in Health Sector, Preferably in HIV/AIDS. OR;
- Graduate in psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/Human Development/Nurshing, with Minimum 03 (Three) years experience after graduation of working in field of counseling in Health Sector, Preferably in HIV/AIDS. In the case of the Community of People infected with or affected by HIV/AIDS, the experience will be relaxed to a minimum of 01 (one) year experience in the field of HIV/AIDS
- ICTC Lab Technician-
- Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.SC), with minimum 01 (one) year Experience after graduation. OR;
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT), with minimum 02 (two) year experience after Diploma. The service of existing LTs who do not hold a DMLT may be continued if they have done a certificate course in medical laboratory technology and have more than 5 years experience of working in the ICTC/PPTCT/ART centre run under the National AIDS Control Program (NACP) (Degree/Diploma should be recognised by State Medical Faculty or WBUHS)
- STI Counsellor-
- Master Degree/Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/Sociology/Anthropology/ Human Development/Nursing with minimum 1 yr experience in health sect. in counselling . OR;
- Graduate in Psychology/Social work/ Sociology/Anthropology/Human Dev./ Nursing with 3 yrs exp.in health sector
- Blood Bank Counsellor- Post-Graduate in Social Work/Sociology Psychology/Anthropology/Human Development and Minimum 2 yrs Work experience after Essential Qualification & Knowledge of Computer in MS office
- Block ASHA facilitator- Master Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/Social Anthropology/ MBA/Economics/Mass Communication/ Rural Development/Social Work OR Graduate in any Discipline with Minimum 2 yrs Experience In health Projects and Knowledge in MS Office and Internet
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents on or before 07 April 2015.