Office of the Principal, Government Polytechnic, Diu under Technical & Higher Education Institutions Society, Administration of Daman & Diu (U.T.) issued notification announcing holding of a walk-in-interview for filling up 9 posts of Lecturers (Physics / Chemistry / English / Mathematics / Computer Engineer / Civil Engineer / Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer / Plastic Engineer) and 1 post of Office Superintendent on short-term contract basis for a period of 11 months. Interested candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview to be held at ‘The Chamber of Collector, Conference Hall, Diu’ on 31 October 2013 from 9 am onwards.
Walk-in Interview Details
Date for the Walk-in Interview: 31 October 2013
Time for the Walk-in Interview: from 0900 hours
Venue for the Walk-in Interview: The Chamber of Collector, Conference Hall, Diu
Total Vacancies: 10 posts
Type of recruitment: Short-term contract
Period of recruitment: 11 months
Names of the posts and No of vacancies:
1. Lecturer in Physics: 1 post
2. Lecturer in Chemistry: 1 post
3. Lecturer in English: 1 post
4. Lecturer in Mathematics: 1 post
5. Lecturer in Computer Engineer: 1 post
6. Lecturer in Civil Engineer: 1 post
7. Lecturer in Mechanical Engineer: 1 post
8. Lecturer in Electrical Engineer: 1 post
9. Lecturer in Plastic Engineer: 1 post
10. Office Superintendent (NG): 1 post
for the post of Lecturer ( Sl. No 1 – 9): Group ‘A’, Gazzetted
for the post of Office Superintendent (Sl. No 10): Group ‘B’, Non-Gazzetted
for the post of Lecturer ( Sl. No 1 – 9): Rs. 39900 per month
for the post of Office Superintendent (Sl. No 10): Rs. 25650 per month
Maximum Age limit
for the post of Lecturer ( Sl. No 1 – 9): 35 years.
for the post of Office Superintendent (Sl. No 10): 30 years
(the age limit is relax-able for SC / ST / OBC candidates)
1. for Lecturer in Physics: M.Sc. (Physics)
2. for Lecturer in Chemistry: M.Sc. (Chemistry)
3. for Lecturer in English: M.A. (English)
4. for Lecturer in Mathematics: M.Sc. (Mathematics)
5. for Lecturer in Computer Engineer: BE (Computer)
6. for Lecturer in Civil Engineer: BE (Civil)
7. for Lecturer in Mechanical Engineer: BE (Mechanical)
8. for Lecturer in Electrical Engineer: BE (Electrical)
9. for Lecturer in Plastic Engineer: BE (Plastic)
10. for Office Superintendent (NG): Graduate with 5-years experience in Administrative Office work.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates should appear in the walk-in-interview along with their applications, Original and attested copies of all required certificates / testimonials. The Interview will be held at ‘The Chamber of Collector, Conference Hall, Diu’ on 31 October2013 from 0900 hours onwards.
Candidates will be required to submit all original documents with the attested copies for verification.