Office of the Registrar, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh invited application for recruitment to 04 non-teaching vacancies on contractual basis in the Centre for Women’s Studies. The eligible candidates for the post should apply in the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2015.
Last Date for the Registration: 19 March 2015
Details of the Posts
1. Library Assistant: 01 post
2. Data Entry Operator: 02 posts
3. Attendant: 01 post
- For Post 1: Rs. 8000 per month
- For Post 2: Rs. 8000 per month
- For Post 3: Rs. 6000 per month
- For Post 1: B.L.I. Sc. with experience of working in Library.
- For Post 2: Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer application and experience in Data entry job.
- For Post 3: HSLC passed
Age limit: Between 18 to 38 years
Application fee of Rs. 100 can be deposited in the Cash Counter of Dibrugarh University or sent with the application in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Dibrugarh University payable at State Bank of India, Dibrugarh University Branch (Code 2051)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled in application form along with fee Deposit receipt in original or fee DD and attested copies of all required certificates/ testimonials by Registered post to ‘The Section Officer, Estt. ‘B’ Branch, Office of the Registrar Dibrugarh University Dibrugarh – 786 004, Assam’ so as to reach the concerned authority on or before 19 March 2015.