Oil India Limited (OIL), invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Officer and Senior Research Scientist Post from specially-abled persons. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 26 June 2018.
Last Date of Online Application - 26 June 2018
Oil India Ltd Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 3
- Senior Officer (PA) - 1 Post (OH)
- Senior Officer (Geology) - 1 Post (HH)
- Senior Research Scientist - 1 Post (OH)
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Officer and Senior Research Scientist Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Senior Officer (PA) - Post Graduate degree in Mass Communication/Public Relations/Social Work/Rural Management of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks
- Senior Officer (Geology) - Post Graduate degree in Geology of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Mathematics at Graduation level
- Senior Research Scientist - Post Graduate degree in Chemistry of minimum 2 years duration with 60% marks and having Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Graduation level
Selection Procedure for Senior Officer and Senior Research Scientist Post
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Viva Voce
How to Apply for Oil India Ltd Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format by visiting the official site of OIL at http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings on or before 26 May 2018.