Oil India Recruitment 2020: Oil India has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Geophysicist, Chemist and others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview for the aforesaid posts from 7 February to 12 February 2020.
- Walk in for Geophysicist: 7 February 2020
- Walk in for Chemist: 8 February 2020
- Walk in for Drilling Engineer: 10 February 2020
- Walk in for Well Engineer: 12 February 2020
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Geophysicist: 10 Posts
- Chemist: 2 Posts
- Drilling Engineer: 2 Posts
- Well Engineer: 2 Posts
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Geophysicist: Candidate must have a Masters in Applied Geophysics or M. Sc Tech in Applied Geophysics from a recognized University.
- Chemist: Candidate with M.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. from a recognized university.
- Drilling Engineer: Graduate degree in Engineering or Post Graduate degree in Petroleum Exploration from a recognized university.
- Well Engineer: Candidate should have BE or B. Tech in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – upper age limit is 65 years
- Geophysicist: 5 years
- Chemist: 3 years
- Drilling Engineer: 5 years
- Well Engineer: 3 years
Oil India Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Geophysicist, Drilling Engineer: 50, 000/-
- Chemist, Well Engineer: 45, 000/-
How to apply for Oil India Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on the scheduled dates at the below address along with the documents.
- Geophysicist, Chemist: Conference Room, Narangi Club, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.- UdayanVihar, Narangi, Guwahati, Assam
- Drilling Engineer: Oil India Limited, Rajasthan Project, 2A, Saraswati Nagar District Shopping centre, Basni, Jodhpur-342005
- Well Engineer: Door No.2-7A-5B, Sivalayam Street, Near Aditya Junior CollegeVenkat NagarKakinada