Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Jodhpur (Frontier Basin) invited applications from eligible candidates must be registered in the Employment Exchange for filling up the posts of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant & Health care attendent.The candidates eligible for the post may applyOnline on or before 15 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 25 September 2014 by 10.00 AM.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 15 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Registration Fee in Bank: 18 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- Tentative Date for Written Test: 23 November 2014 (Sunday).
Details of Posts
- Asst. Technician: 06 (Six).
- Junior Asst. Technician: 11 (Eleven).
- Junior Assistant (P & A): 01 (One).
- Health Care Attendant: 01 (One).
Total Number of Post: 19 Posts
- For Post 1: 03 (Three) year Diploma in concerned discipline or equivalent from the recognized University or Institute.
- For Post 2: Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent with Science from the recognized Board or University and the Trade Certificate in relevant trade.
- For Post 3: Graduation with Typing Certificate.
- For Post 4: Matriculation (10th Pass) or equivalent withFirst Aid Certificate.
Age Limit (as on 15 October 2015).
- For Post 1 & 2: Between 18 to 30 years.
- For Post 3: Between 18 to 27 years.
- Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules
- For Post 1: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 27,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 &3: Rs. 11,000/- to Rs. 24,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 4: Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 18,000/- Per Month.
Registration Fee: Rs. 300/- for General & OBC candidates (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex- Serv. candidates) in the form of System generated Bank Challan with Unique Reg. No. and submit it to any of the SBI Bank.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test followed by the PhysicalTest/ Typing Test and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the ONGC’sWebsite www.ongcindia.comalso upload the scanned photograph and signature on or before 15 October 2014 by 06.00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to note down the Unique Registration No. for future requirement/ reference.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.