ONGC Notified Recruitment for Chennai for 18 Posts
ONGC Southern Sector invited applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens for selection to the under mentioned Posts from the Candidates registered with any of the Employment Exchanges/ Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Tamil Nadu. For more information, read ahead.
ONGC Southern Sector invited applications from young and energetic Indian Citizens for selection to the under mentioned Posts from the Candidates registered with any of the Employment Exchanges/ Professional and Executive Employment Offices in the State of Tamil Nadu. ONGC was founded on 14 August 1956 by the Indian state. ONGC is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, India. It is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 16 April 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 6 May 2013
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16 May 2013
- Date of Written Test: 9 June 2013
Name of post
1.Technical Assistant Gd. III(Chemistry)- 06
2.Assistant Gd. III(Transport)- 01
3.Assistant Technician (Electronics)- 02
4.Security Supervisor- 01
5.Assistant Gd. III(Accounts)- 01
6.Assistant Gd. III(Material management)-02
7.Junior Assistant(Accounts)- 01
8.Junior Security Supervisor-02
Total Number of posts: 18 Posts
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 30 years as on 20 April 2013 for General category.
- The maximum age limit for OBC candidates are 33 years.
- The maximum age limit for SC/ST candidates are 35 years.
- · Age Limit for Person with Disability (PwD) with HH for Posts at S. Nos.5, 6 & 7 – GEN(UR) 40 Years, for OBC 43 years & for SC/ST 45 years.
- Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry)-Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry.
- Assistant Gd. III(Transport)-Three years Diploma in Auto/ Mechanical Engineering/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management/Administration.
- Assistant Technician (Electronics)-Three years Diploma in Electronics / Telecom /E&T Engineering OR M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics.
- Security Supervisor-Graduate with relevant experience in the field of Security.
- Assistant Gd. III(Accounts)-PG Degree in Commerce or Graduate in Commerce with one year Diploma in Finance & Accounts /ICWA (Inter) / CA (Inter).
- Assistant Gd. III(Material management)-3 years Diploma in Materials Management/Inventory/ Stock Control recognised by the State Board of Technical Education / 1 Year PG Diploma in Materials Management.
- Junior Assistant (Accounts)-B. Com. with proficiency in Typing 30 w.p.m. and Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office environment.
- Junior Security Supervisor-Intermediate with 6 months' training/experience in security.
- Junior Assistant (steno-english)-Graduate with Typing speed 30 w.p.m. & Shorthand at 80 w.p.m.Certificate / Diploma of minimum duration of six months in Computer Applications in the Office environment.
- Rs.300/-for GEN /OBC candidate.
- Rs.100/-for SC/ST, PwD Candidates in ONGC Account No.30827318409.Branch Code: 1576.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- For post no 01-06: A2 level Rs. 12000 - Rs. 27000
- For post no 7, 8 & 9: A1 level Rs. 11000 - Rs. 24000
- An annual increment of 3% on Basic Pay is applicable
Candidates will be selected on the basis of followings:
- Written Test
- Physical Standards measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Stenography Test
- Typing Test
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through official website www.ongcindia.com
- After submission of online application form, the system will generate a complete application form, which candidates should print out and use it for the further process.
- Application Form, along with the photocopies of all relevant certificates / documents, should be send to P.O. Box: 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110 051 on or before 16 May 2013.
- Candidates should mention “Name of the Post Applied For ______ & Department _____” on the top left corner of the envelope, in which the form would be sent.
- Candidates applying for various posts should apply with separate application form for each post.
For any more information, on the same, candidates can CLICK HERE