ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is going to close the online application window today.i.e. 7 August 2020 for recruitment to the post of Doctor- Field Duty and General Duty on contract basis at its Jorhat and Golaghat work-centre on a consolidated honorarium. All interested candidates who have not sent the applications are advised to submit the applications in PDF format to email@example.com the end of today.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 20 July 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 7 August 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Field Duty) - 2 Posts
- Medical Officer (General Duty) - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Posts
- Medical Officer (Field Duty) - MBBS with Valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Medical Officer (General Duty) -Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) with Valid registration at State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
Age Limit for Doctor Posts - There is no maximum age limit.
Salary for Doctor Posts
- Medical Officer (Field Duty) - Rs. 75,000/-
- Medical Officer (General Duty) - Rs. 72,000/-
Selection Procedure for Doctor Posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit and interview. Candidates who qualify in the interview shall be empanelled in the Merit List. An offer of appointment shall be issued to the candidates based on their relative rank in the Merit List prepared on the sum total of marks scored by the candidate in qualification and interview.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 7 August 2020. Candidates will have to email the PDF file in Application format to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 7 August 2020.