Odisha Power Generation Corporation Limited invited online applications for recruitment of regular and contract posts in various discipline. OPGC was incorporated on 14 November 1984. It started as a wholly owned Government Company of the State of Odisha with the main objective of establishing, operating & maintaining Thermal power generating stations.
- Opening date for online application: 20 February 2013
- Closing date for online application: 12 March 2013
Tenure of Contract
All the positions are on short-term contract basis for the period of 2 to 5 years depending upon the requirement. The engagement will come to an end on completion of the Project/Program, whichever is earlier. The tenure will be reviewed depending purely upon performance and Company’s requirement.
The candidates selected will be paid consolidated salary per month depending upon the qualification and experience. Apart from consolidated salary outstation travel expenses as applicable to the respective grade of OPGC will be admissible. During local tours (areas near place of posting) one will be entitled for only D.A. & T.A.
Selection process will comprise of Telephonic Interview (if need be) and/or Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply (For Both Regular & Contractual Posts):
- Candidates are required to apply online through the format available.
- Shortlisted candidates should submit the attested copies of the following certificates in proper and valid formats, at the time of Interview – a) Date of Birth (Xth Marksheet) (b) Qualification – Graduation, Post Graduation marksheets of all semesters with certificates,as applicable (c) Experience Certificates – Job experience certificates from current/previous Employers.
- In case the candidates is unable to provide this at the time of Interview, Appointment letter from the employers along with last pay slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining. (d) Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable) (e) Disability Certificate( if applicable) (f) Discharge Certificate Ex-Servicemen if applicable (g) J&K Domicile Certificate (if applicable) (h) Last Pay Slip Copy.