OPSC MO Admit Card 2021 Download: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the admit card of Computer Based Recruitment Exam for the post of Medical Officer. Candidates can download OPSC Admit Card from the official website - opsc.gov.in.
OPSC MO Admit Card Link is given below. The candidates can download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card, directly, through the link below:
How to Download OPSC MO Admit Card 2021 ?
- Go to official website of OPSC - opsc.gov.in
- Click on the link 'Click to Download' given against 'Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates - Computer Based Recruitment Exam for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Advt. No. 08 of 2020-21)'
- Enter your Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates - Computer Based Recruitment Exam for Recruitment of Medical Officer (Advt. No. 08 of 2020-21)
- Enter your Registered Username / Mobile No. / Email
- Login using your password or OTP
- Download OPSC MO Call Letter
OPSC MO Online Exam is scheduled to be held on 28 April 2021.
All candidates who have applied for OPSC MO Recruitment can check the list of candidates admitted to the computer based written examination and centres of the exam through the PDF below:
For facilitation of the candidates, a mock test link is also available on the official website.
OPSC MO Exam is scheduled to be held on 28 April 2021 (Wednesday) from 10 AM to 1 PM (upto 2 PM for PWD candidates). The online exam will be conducted at 15 centres for a total of 1904 shortlisted candidates.
OPSC Medical Officer Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and Career Making.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had invited the online applications for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department from 26 February 2021 to 25 March 2021. A total of 2452 vacancies were notified by the commission.