Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Homeopathic Medical Officer in Class II (Group B) of State Services, Under Health and Family Welfare Development Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 January 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 31 December 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 January 2014 by 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 03 February 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard copy of the application Form: 10 February 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Homeopathic Medical Officer
- Number of Post: 257 Posts
Age Limit: Between 21 Years to 32 Years as on 01 January 2013.
A candidate must have a Bachelor Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institution recognized by Central Council of Homoeopathy and must have registered himself/herselr under the Odisha State Board of Homoeopathic Medicines.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online for the respective post between 31 December 2013 to 31 January 2014.
The completely filled application must reach to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission.19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 before 10 February 2014 by Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier Service.
The envelope containing the printout of the Online Application along with copies or mandatory certificates and documents should be super scribed “Application For Homoeopathic Medical officer”.
For details check the below link.