OPSC Notified Recruitment for the Post of Additional Public Prosecutor in Group-A
The Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Additional Public Prosecutor, in Group-A in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under Home Department.
The Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Additional Public Prosecutor, in Group-A in the Odisha State Prosecution Service under Home Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 23 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 23 September 2013.
- Closing Date for Registration: 23 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of application fee at any branch of State bank of India (SBI): 26 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application along with all Documents: 06 November 2013 by 05.00 PM
- Tentative Date of Examination: December 2013
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Additional Public Prosecutor in Group-A
- Number of Post: 26 Post
Examination fee: Rs 300/-. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the examination fee. Fee should be submitted by the challan form that can be downloaded from the official website.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: The candidate must not exceed 40 years as on 01 January 2013.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
How to Apply
- Click to the below link for applying online.
- Fill the online application and submit the online application before 23 October.
- Submit the Examination fee before 26 October 2013 through Challan
- Send the hard copy of the application along with all necessary document before 06 November 2013.
Address for Sending Application
To the Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the written examination and Viva Voce Test.