The Odisha Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Director of Textiles in Class -II (Group-B) of Odisha Textiles and sericulture Service (Textile Cadre) under Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts Department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 22 September 2013.
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of application fee at any branch of State bank of India (SBI): 24 October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application along with all Documents: 01 November 2013 by 05.00 PM
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Assistant Director of Textiles in Class –II (Group B)
- Number of Post: 04 Post
Application fee: Rs 200/-. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/
Age Limit: The candidate must have an age between 21 years-35 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidate must possess a degree in Textile Technology, Spinning and weaving from recognized Institution or Textile Chemistry.
Diploma in Textiles Technology/ Handloom Technology from recognized Institution with minimum practical experience of three years in the spinning /weaving Department of a Textile Mill or Handloom Industry or under the state Government
How to Apply
- Click to the below link for applying online.
- Fill the online application and submit the online application before 22 October.
- Submit the application fee
- Send the hard copy of the application along with all necessary document before 01 November 2013.
Address for Sending Application
To the Special Secretary,
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and called for further recruitment process. If the number of application increase fifty, the commission will conduct written examination otherwise the candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal interview.