Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invited application for recruitment to 150 Assistant Agriculture Officer posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 17 August 2015.
• Opening Date for Registration: 25 July 2015
• Closing Date for Registration: 17 August 2015
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Assistant Agriculture Officer
• Number of Post: 150
Pay Scale Rs 9300-34800+Rs 4600
• Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture.
• Age Limit: 21-32 years as on 01 January 2015.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in career marks and viva voce test.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application online at the Commission’s website. More details in this regard can be found from the link given below.