OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification: Odisha Public Service Commission has amended the last date to apply online for the 185 Professor Posts in the different static public universities under the Administrative Control of the Higher Education Department.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts from 14 August to 13 September 2021 in online mode. It is noted that Commission has issued short notification on 06 August 2021 regarding the registration for the OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification.
According to the corrigendum, "The link for registration/re-registration and payment of examination fee is revised and shall be available from 14 August 2021 till 13 September 2021 (Note-21 September 2021 is the last date for submission of Registration Online Application) for recruitment to the posts of Professor in the different State Public Universities.
Candidates having certain educational qualification including Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with Minimum of 10 research Publications in the peer-reviewed of UGC-listed journals can apply for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification can go through this article for application process, age limit, post wise qualification, experience, selection criteria, how to apply etc here.
Notification Details for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Advertisement No.-10 of 2021-2022
Important Date for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Opening Date for Submission of Application: 14 August 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 September 2021
Vacancy Details for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Fakir Mohan University-12
Rama Devi Women's Uniersity-09
Gangadhar Meher University-19
Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University-07
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- An eminent scholar having Ph.D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
Minimum of 10 research Publications in the peer-reviewed of UGC-listed journals.
A total Research score of 120 as per table given in the table 2 Annexure-II of UGC guidelines-2018
- Minimum ten years of teaching in University and College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor or
- Research Experience in University/National Level Institution having successfully guided doctoral candidates. or
- An outstanding professional having a Ph.D degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines from any National academic institutions/industry.
- Outstanding research credentials having impressive citation index/patent(process/product)/having significant contribution in concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
- Minimum ten years research experiences in the field.
You May Read Also
How to Apply for OPSC Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for OPSC Associate Professor Recruitment 2021 Notification through the official website of OPSC from 14 August 2021 till 13 September 2021 .
|General Knowledge for Exams|
|Current Affairs for Exams|
|Latest Job Notifications|